1/2 Photos of Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
The sauce serves as a marinade and dipping sauce for this fantastic summer dish. From the Sable and Rosenfeld cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- 2In a small saucepan combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies. Cook over medium heat until jelly melts.
- 3Thread shrimp onto skewers, about 4 per skewer if using large shrimp.
- 4Brush both sides of shrimp with jelly mixture and place on a tray to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat grill on high and sprinkle shrimp with salt on both sides.
- 6Grill shrimp for 3 minutes per side, brushing with marinade again before turning. Reduce time for smaller shrimp.
- 7Place remaining sauce in a serving dish for dipping.
- 8Prep time includes time to marinate but not to soak the skewers.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 190.5 mg
- Sodium 997.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 20.8 g