I wanted to try something different from the regular grilled cheese sandwich. It's a really simple recipe, yet the taste is a lot more interesting! (:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn stove on to medium heat.
- 2Spread butter or mayo on the outside of both slices of bread, sprinkle with salt.
- 3On the inside of one slice of bread, squirt and/or spread the honey evenly over the slice. Sprinkle pepper over the honey.
- 4Add cheese slice and other slice of bread.
- 5Toast each side until golden brown (about 1-2 minutes).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy & Sweet Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 494.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g