Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I wanted to try something different from the regular grilled cheese sandwich. It's a really simple recipe, yet the taste is a lot more interesting! (:
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened or 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Turn stove on to medium heat.
- Spread butter or mayo on the outside of both slices of bread, sprinkle with salt.
- On the inside of one slice of bread, squirt and/or spread the honey evenly over the slice. Sprinkle pepper over the honey.
- Add cheese slice and other slice of bread.
- Toast each side until golden brown (about 1-2 minutes).