Recipe by weekend cooker
Chicken with a twist.. Cooking time includes 1 hour marinating time.
Top Review by nemokitty
Wonderful chicken! I cut it way down for 1 big chicken breast and cooked it in the oven. Lovely taste. I also used garlic powder instead of the cloves. Made for Everyday Cooking Tag Game 2014.
- 6 (1020.58 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 59.14 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 44.37 ml rice vinegar
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml honey
- 22.18 ml chili paste
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the soysauce along with the next 5 ingredients through and including the garlic cloves in a bowl, and mix together.
- Place the chicken in a large zip-loc bag, and add the soy sauce mixture to the bag.
- Marinate in refridgerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from bag, and place marinade in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil, turndown heat and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, and place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Baste with half of the sauce, and grill for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken over , and baste with remaining sauce, and grill for 5 minutes or until done.