Recipe by kimbearly
An unusual way to cook hot dogs, but very tasty. one of my adoptees....sounds great,especially with the reviewers suggestions!
Top Review by Missy from CA
This sauce is yummy ... just spicy enough! I use Lit'l Smokies instead of hot dogs so they are already bite sized (not cuting necessary). Everyone at work just loves them and I always have requests for the recipe!!!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (I prefer Tabasco)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 package hot dog, fat free,quartered