Recipe by Mike Marek
I developed this sauce as an alternative to traditional BBQ sauces. Great family reviews when I've used this on pork and chicken. (c) 2006 Copyright Mike Marek
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat and stir occasionally until jelly is melted. Keep over low heat stirring as needed to keep from sticking.
- Pour over meat prior to serving and use extra for dipping.
- Adjust amounts to increase quantity. Keep proportions the same.