Karen From Colorado's Note:
Perfect with Thai Salad Rolls! From Thai Cooking and More.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop white part of green onion.
- 2Cut the green top into thin 1-inch strips for garnish.
- 3Combine cornstarch and vinegar in a small bowl, mixing well; set aside.
- 4Combine water, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and chopped green onion in a small saucepan; bring to boil.
- 5Stir in cornstarch mixture; return to boil and cook for 1 minute or until sauce is clear and thickened. Cool.
- 6Sprinkle with turnip and reserved green onion strips just before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g