Recipe by drhousespcatcher
From Doris Reynolds originally of PA writing for the Naples Daily New posted to De Gustibus
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 quart strong brewed tea
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 3 cups apple juice
- 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly wash and scald a 40 cup electric percolator. Line the coffee ground container with cheese cloth or a coffee filter.
- Combine the first 5 ingrdients and place in the coffee container.
- In the bottom of the percolator combine the rest. Perk. Serve hot.
- If you do not have a large coffee maker, use a saucepan and wrap the first five in cheesecloth then add to the cranberry tea mix.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecloth items and toss out.
- Serve the beverage hot.