Recipe by Debra Kelly
Reel Good Recipes would like to congratulation New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts for making it to the "big game," Superbowl XLIV in Miami on February 7, 2010. Superbowl Sunday is a holiday for myself and millions of other fans. Our recipe for Spicy Superbowl Chicken Wings will give everyone something to cheer about, even if your favorite team isn't winning. This recipe is full of bold flavors, and served with salsa, peppers and tortilla chips will score a "touchdown." Serve our wings at your Superbowl party and you will be the big winner.
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all the ingredients above to a mixing bowl. Mix and cover chicken wings completely. Pour all these ingredients into a large plastic zip lock baggie. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam or other non-stick spray. Place chickens wings on cookie sheet, and discard the marinated. Bake for 40 minutes and turn each chicken wing over. Continue baking for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on paper towel.
- Optional, add dash of salt.
- Serve with salsa, tortilla chips, strips of celery, red and green bell peppers.
- 10 wings.
- (Double or triple chicken wings and ingredients for a larger Superbowl party).