Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another spicy burger variation.
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons chili paste with garlic
- 1 tablespoon Goya mojo juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (I use Italian)
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- hamburger bun, thinly sliced red onion & any other desired condiments
- Combine mustard, chili-garlic paste, mojo juice and red pepper in small bowl.
- Add to beef, and gently work in using hands.
- Add enough bread crumbs to give beef desired consistency, being careful not to overwork.
- Shape into 3-4 patties.
- Grill or fry to desired degree of doneness.
- Grill or toast your buns, add cheese, onion, or any other desired condiments and enjoy!