1/1 Photo of Spicy Stove Top Orange Pork Tenderloin
I hate heating up the oven if I don't have to, but love a juicy, tasty pork tenderloin. This stovetop method gave us a succulent tenderloin with a LOT of taste and not a lot of work or preparation. I came up with this recipe in order to avoid using the oven in heating up the kitchen and found a simple, enjoyable meal. Hope you enjoy this as much as we did !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the pork tenderloin by removing the white membrane.
- 2Heat the frying pan to medium and add the olive oil.
- 3Mix all of the remaining ingredients together in a small dish.
- 4Add salt and pepper to the tenderloin.
- 5When the frying pay is hot, add the tenderloin and brown on each side, approximately 5 minutes each side.
- 6Remove the tenderloin from the pan.
- 7Add the sauce to the pan and stir to mix.
- 8Reduce the heat slightly.
- 9Return the tenderloin to the pan and cook covered for approximately 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside, turning occasionally. You might have to add a bit of white wine to thin the sauce a bit.
- 10Let the pork rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- 11Slice the pork horizontally and pour the juices over the meat.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Stove Top Orange Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 1135.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: