Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had a head of iceberg lettuce to use and came up with this with what I had on hand. We were amazed at how delicious it came out and I crave it often.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut in half then chopped thin
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic cloves, minced or 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Melt margarine and evoo in saucepan.
- Add lettuce, garlic and crushed red pepper.
- Stir fry until lettuce is wilted about 10 minutes.
- Stir in oyster sauce.