Wanting 'just a little something' to take the edge off of mid-afternoon hunger pangs, a collection of oddments became a taste sensation for me and DH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each tortilla in half so you have 4 half moons. This is simply for ease of handling. If you are going to do these quesadilla style, then you can leave them whole and cut them after they are cooked if you like.
- 2Layer cheese on tortilla positioning it to fit the halves of tortilla. I used Cabot cheese which comes in a small brick, so I had many little slices. If you have sandwich size cheese, you might want to use less slices.
- 3Fit your slices of guava paste on the cheese.
- 4Fold each half moon in half, so now you have a wedge shape.
- 5From this point you can: 1) Eat! 2) Microwave for a few seconds to get the cheese nice and melty 3) Fry it on a griddle to give it a crispy outside and a melty inside, quesadilla style.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy, Sticky and Sweet
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 490.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: