Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A classic stir fry of lean steak, vegetables and baby corn gets amped up with a spicy (but not too spicy) sauce from Blue Dragon.
- 1 tablespoon olives or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 340 g round steaks or 340 g flank steaks, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 large onion, sliced into thin half-moons
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half-moons
- 15 ounces can baby corn, drained (216g or 7.6 oz drained)
- 100 g snow peas
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 140 g fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 (140 ml) envelopeblue dragon szechuan pepper stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over high. Add the steak and cook until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the onion. Cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the red pepper, zucchini and baby corn and cook 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas, bean sprouts, spinach, Blue Dragon Szechuan Pepper Stir Fry Sauce, beef broth and soy sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.