A classic stir fry of lean steak, vegetables and baby corn gets amped up with a spicy (but not too spicy) sauce from Blue Dragon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olives or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 340 g round steaks or 340 g flank steaks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large onion, sliced into thin half-moons
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half-moons
- 15 ounces can baby corn, drained (216g or 7.6 oz drained)
- 100 g snow peas
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 140 g fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 (140 ml) envelope blue dragon szechuan pepper stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over high. Add the steak and cook until browned. Remove to a plate.
- 2Reduce heat to medium and add the onion. Cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent.
- 3Stir in the red pepper, zucchini and baby corn and cook 2 minutes.
- 4Add snow peas, bean sprouts, spinach, Blue Dragon Szechuan Pepper Stir Fry Sauce, beef broth and soy sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 5Serve with brown rice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Steak Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 183.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: