Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This recipe is sumitted for play in ZWT- 8 for Mexico, courtesy of Mission Foods . Yummm, I love fajitas. This one sounds easy to make and delicious. Best of all its quick to make.
- 2 flour tortillas, Soft Taco Size
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 ounces steak, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (your favorite)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons avocados, mashed
- Combine lime juice and flank steak.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet; saute steak 1 minute.
- Add green and red bell peppers, onion, red pepper flakes, chili powder and salt; saute for 3 minutes.
- 3. Spoon into warm flour tortilla.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and avocado.
Boy, oh boy, are these ever good! I did use Mission soft taco size tortillas. They are 8" flour tortillas, if anyone wants to try a different brand--but I recommend the Mission. Even my picky son loved them. Thanks for posting! Made for the Lively Lemon Lovelies, ZWT8.
This was a true treat last evening. I had a venison tenderloin and half was grilled as usual for DH while I used mine to make these delicious fajitas, something that I haven't had in ages. Simple to put together and even easier to enjoy. If your looking for something kind of special but quick and east to get on the table then look no farther, you won't be disappointed.
Oh, yum! These were delicious fajitas, and they went together so quickly. I served them with Mexican Rice, Mexi-Fries, and plenty of sour cream, guacamole and salsa. Thanks, Baby Kato. We loved them!