Recipe by Baby Kato
This recipe is sumitted for play in ZWT- 8 for Mexico, courtesy of Mission Foods . Yummm, I love fajitas. This one sounds easy to make and delicious. Best of all its quick to make.
Top Review by Chocolatl
Boy, oh boy, are these ever good! I did use Mission soft taco size tortillas. They are 8" flour tortillas, if anyone wants to try a different brand--but I recommend the Mission. Even my picky son loved them. Thanks for posting! Made for the Lively Lemon Lovelies, ZWT8.
- 2 flour tortillas, Soft Taco Size
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 ounces steak, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (your favorite)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons avocados, mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lime juice and flank steak.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet; saute steak 1 minute.
- Add green and red bell peppers, onion, red pepper flakes, chili powder and salt; saute for 3 minutes.
- 3. Spoon into warm flour tortilla.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and avocado.