Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a Kroger Holiday entertaining guide. We made it for a New Years Eve snack, and served with tortilla chips. Let me just tell you this dip was just too good! My kids loved it my hubby loved it and I loved it. The gal who don't like spinach liked it. The dip is very easy to make. So try it. You will be glad you did. I was.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, not thawed
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, drained (or any brand you like)
- Place spinach in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Microwave on high 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.