Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with panetini, as a stuffing for mushrooms, or add the milk for a dip to go with tortilla chips
- 9 ounces frozen spinach
- 12 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup grated colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk (optional)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, pressed (or finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 -6 dashes hot sauce
- salt & pepper
- Thaw, drain and squeeze spinach.
- Drain and squeeze artichokes hearts.
- Saute garlic in olive oil over medium heat (could also be roasted instead).
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan over med-low heat, stirring until combined.