1/1 Photo of Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe out of a flyer for Tabasco sauce years ago. Every time I make it, it's a huge hit. Ordering this at restaurants now is a major disappointment. I always add more cheese and Tabasco sauce and leave out the salt, but it's a personal choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt butter over medium heat in large saucepan or skillet.
- 3Add chopped onions and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add artichokes and spinach (thawed and drained), cream cheese, sour cream, Tabasco sauce, salt and cheeses.
- 5Cook until heated through.
- 6Pour into a ½ quart casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 8Place in oven until cheese is melted and slightly brown.
- 9Remove and serve immediately with choice of chips (recommend Tostito Golds).
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 248.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g