Recipe by graniteangel
This is a great drink for the holidays. I was just in Michigan and we had some dark spiced rum and sparkling apple cider at my parents house so I threw this drink together and it's pretty darn good if I say so myself.
- 1 ounce spiced rum (Sailor Jerry or Captain Morgan)
- 3⁄4 ounce dark rum (Myers, or sub 1 1/3 oz spiced dark rum like Captain Morgan's Tattoo for both the spiced rum and dark)
- 4 ounces sparkling apple cider
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- lemon juice (for rim) or lime juice (for rim)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combined sugar and cinnamon well. Wet glass with lemon or lime juice and dip rim into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill highball or chimney glass with ice. Add spiced rum, dark rum. Add sparkling cider to the top.
- May also be made in large wine glasses (chill rums and cider first and don't add any ice).