Recipe by Pepper Monkey
Spicy garlic shrimp...YUM YUM YUM! Flies off the table in seconds. Recipe source: Sunday newspaper.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb uncooked cleaned and peeled shrimp
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 2 teaspoons butter in a skillet and cook shrimp on high for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Turn once.
- Remove shrimp and set aside.
- In same skillet melt remaining butter and sauté jalapeño and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Next return shrimp to skillet and add cilantro and lime juice.
- Cook until shrimp turn pink.