Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this dish with saffron rice or over roasted potatoes.
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup prosciutto, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 1⁄2 cup green chili, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Season chicken with paprika and pepper.
- Cook chicken in olive oil over medium heat, add garlic when chicken is almost ready, so it wont burn.
- Add olives, tomatoes and chiles and proscuitto, bring to a boil then simmer 6 - 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with parsley and spoon over rice or potatoes when ready to serve.
Delicious! I made it as written and thought it turned out so wonderful. The only thing I would do differently is that, next time I will double the sauce (so we have more to flavor the chicken). Made for the Spain & Portugal tag game for July. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Thymestudio.
Made this recipe as written, & it turned out great ~ A WONDERFUL TASTING CHICKEN, & something I'll be making again! The smoked paprika, prosciutto & green chilies made a great combo, I thought! Thanks for a keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed while in Spain with the ZWT5]
A great recipe that can be made up very easily, but looks like it required a lot of time. I don't have prosciutto on hand as a rule, but bacon works just fine....it does not taste quite the same as the prosciutto, but good none the less. Thanks for a great recipe