Recipe by Thymestudio
Serve this dish with saffron rice or over roasted potatoes.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Delicious! I made it as written and thought it turned out so wonderful. The only thing I would do differently is that, next time I will double the sauce (so we have more to flavor the chicken). Made for the Spain & Portugal tag game for July. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Thymestudio.
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup prosciutto, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 1⁄2 cup green chili, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with paprika and pepper.
- Cook chicken in olive oil over medium heat, add garlic when chicken is almost ready, so it wont burn.
- Add olives, tomatoes and chiles and proscuitto, bring to a boil then simmer 6 - 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with parsley and spoon over rice or potatoes when ready to serve.