- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 inch piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 lb spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 4 quarts of water to boil in a big pot.
- In a small bowl, add oil, zest, ginger, cilantro, red pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- When the water is boiling, add 1 tablespoon salt and the pasta; cook until al dente.
- Drain, allowing some of the cooking water to cling to the noodles.
- Return the dripping noodles to the pot; toss with the oil mixture.
- Season to taste with salt; divide into 4 warmed pasta bowls and serve.