1/2 Photos of Spicy Spaghetti Ginger Salad (Asian)
I first had this at a YMCA walkaton in the year of 1998. Very simple and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ginger Dressing Ingredients
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced gingerroot
- 1 fresh minced garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 -2 dash crushed red pepper flakes, flakes dried
- 14 ounces thin spaghetti or 14 ounces vermicelli, cooked al dente and then cooled under cold water so it will not stick together
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 fresh sliced green onion, sliced long and thin
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced long and thin
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped fine
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1Make dressing; Combine vinegar, soy, ginger, garlic, sugar and pepper flakes.
- 2Whisk in both oils.
- 3Chill in a measure until needed.
- 4Place the cooked pasta, cabbage, onions, peppers, and chicken, and tosss lightly to combine in a large bowl.
- 5Chill until serving time.
- 6At serving time, add the dressing and the peanuts, toss.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and toss once more.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Spaghetti Ginger Salad (Asian)
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 892.2
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 786.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 36.5 g