Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 35 mins
A little recipe card from the bulk foods section in Wild Oats market. Yield is approximate.
Make and share this Spicy Southwestern Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Boil soup mix and water or stock for 5 minutes.
- Simmer for 60 to 90 minutes; adding water if necessary to maintain desired consistency.
- Include diced chicken if desired.
- The flavor is enhanced if refrigerated and served the next day.
- Season with lime juice and chopped fresh cilantro.