Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got a little bored with my standard dorm fair and came up with something spicy brighten the evening for me. The consistancy seemed to me to be nearer to stew, but there's no meat.
- 1⁄2 cup rice (I used brown rice)
- 0.333 (14 5/8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 0.25 (15 5/8 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 -2 dash hot sauce (or a teaspoon or two)
- shredded cheese, to taste
- Combine ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- heat on high for a minute and a half- could be served cold.
- stir and enjoy!
I just made this and, after eating a full bowl of it, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about it. Obviously it was worth eating, I just don't know if I'd make it again. Thank you though!