- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (I use Tabasco)
- 7 cups Rice Chex
- 6 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 (12 ounce) cans mixed nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Add seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce.
- garlic powder, and hot sauce; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereals and nuts; mix well.
- Stir in butter mixture until well blended.
- Spread into two 15x10 inch baking pans.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.