Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are really addictive and easy to do.
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 lb) boxsmall square cheese crackers
- 1 (11 ounce) box oyster crackers
- Mix together corn oil, dill weed, garlic salt and ranch dressing mix.
- Let stand 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Combine crackers in large bowl.
- Pour liquid mixture over crackers and toss well.
- Toss again and again, every few minutes, until all moisture is absorbed.
- Store in airtight container.