1/1 Photo of Spicy Smokin' Burgers
Just make these that's all I can say, I made these using my own beef that I minced so I only cooked them to medium-rare which took these to another level! if you are using purchased ground beef make certain to cook the meat thoroughly, plan ahead the patties need to chill overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef (for best flavor use a mixture or lean and regular ground beef)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 -2 teaspoon liquid smoke seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (from the canned chipotle peppers)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (can use more)
- seasoning salt
- 1In a bowl combine all ingredients except the seasoned salt using clean hands to mix.
- 2Shape into 3-4 patties.
- 3Place onto a plate.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 5Grill until cooked thoroughly seasoning the outside of the patties with seasoned salt about halfway through or towards the end of grilling.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Smokin' Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.1
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 212.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
chipotle chiles in adobo