Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Just make these that's all I can say, I made these using my own beef that I minced so I only cooked them to medium-rare which took these to another level! if you are using purchased ground beef make certain to cook the meat thoroughly, plan ahead the patties need to chill overnight.
- 1 lb ground beef (for best flavor use a mixture or lean and regular ground beef)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 -2 teaspoon liquid smoke seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (from the canned chipotle peppers)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (can use more)
- seasoning salt
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except the seasoned salt using clean hands to mix.
- Shape into 3-4 patties.
- Place onto a plate.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Grill until cooked thoroughly seasoning the outside of the patties with seasoned salt about halfway through or towards the end of grilling.
These burgers are great. They're spicy and so tasty. I used 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke, but next time I may try with 2 teaspoon. I used less garlic cloves. Thanks Kit :) Made for Newest Zaar tag
Kit I can't wait to try these will return later after I make them on the weekend