Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Stolen. Turkey can be substituted for the chicken if you wish. Also, you can use a panini machine to grill the composed sandwich.
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped small (add more chipotle if you want it spicier)
- 4 slices panini bread, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce (homemade is best)
- 2 slices roasted chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced into crescents
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- Stir the chipotle into the pesto and spread onto each slice of bread.
- Add one slice of turkey to each sandwich.
- Top with the spinach leaves, red onion and black olives.
- Cut in half and serve.