Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Spicy Sichuan Chicken
Make and share this Spicy Sichuan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk the ginger and soy sauce, pour over the chicken to coat every piece. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Heat 1/2tbsp oil in a wok or deep frying pan. Stirfry the nuts over a high heat for 1 minute or until golden. Drain from the pan with a slotted spoon. Set aside.
- Lower the heat to medium-high and add 1tbsp of oil. Add the chicken and marinade and stirfry for 3 minutes. Drain the chicken and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Stir fry the carrot and pepper for 2 minutes. Add the sugarsnap peas and spring onions, stirfry for 1 minute, then add the beansprouts and stirfry for a further minute.
- Return the chicken and nuts to the pan and add the chillies. Sprinkle over the sugar and vinegar and toss everything over the heat for 2 minutes until hot and the chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately with egg fried rice.