Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I gave this one an A+ when I got it from meals.com years ago.
Make and share this Spicy Shrimp With Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder with parsley
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces noodles
- Melt butter over low heat. Stir in olive oil.
- Add shrimp; saute until pink.
- Add red pepper, Cajun seasoning and garlic powder; saute to allow flavors to blend.
- Add Italian seasoning and sherry; heat until simmering.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to skillet.
- Cook and stir constantly until thickened.
- You can add more sherry to get the consistency you want.
- Add Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Serve over hot noodles.