I used an indoor grill for the shrimp. You could easily use the outdoor grill or just saute in a large skillet until done. Also, I use sriracha, but you can substitute any hot sauce. Just be sure to adjust for taste.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- avocado, Sliced
- coleslaw mix
- flour tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- salt and pepper
- Mix first 7 ingredients and toss with shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp on long metal skewers and place on preheated indoor grill on med-high for about 3 minutes per side.
- Mix together all the sauce ingredients.
- Warm tortilla, spread some of the sauce on tortilla. Top with avocado, coleslaw mix and 3 to 4 shrimp on top and then enjoy!
These were fantastic! I added scallions and cucumber matchsticks to the cabbage and mixed it together with the sauce. It's a keeper!