Recipe by Sue Lau
Simple to make and great to make ahead for parties and entertaining.
Top Review by Keolani
Let's start out by saying that I read other reviews so I know that I'm probably wrong not to like this. It wasn't bad at all but it was the only appetizer on the table that was almost untouched. I kept adding more and more tabasco and never got it to a point I would call it spicy. Could be that we are Miracle Whip people and I used mayo for this. It was good and easy but I probably won't make it again.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (4 ounce) packagefrozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ass't party cracker