Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
I love this recipe! I find myself falling back on this a lot when I have very little time and want something delicious and yummy! Oh and FAST!
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
Had this fast and easy recipe for dinner last night. The only modification I made was to use a fresh jalapeno in lieu of the red pepper flakes, which worked well. Like another reviewer, we did feel the taste of the wine was pretty pronounced in the dish (and we like wine and I used a good one). We served over linguine. Thanks!
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped
- lemon wedge