Recipe by roxsi
I love shrimp flavored ramen and just shrimp period. I was looking for something quick so of course I reached for the ramen but then realized I had a few pieces of shrimp left in a bag from a dinner the night before. So I decided to try and make a "shrimp pasta" and it turned out so good! Note: when I made this I just added the seasoning to my taste so im going to try my best to put it in measurements.
- 1 (3 ounce) package shrimp flavor ramen noodle soup (I use Marauchan Ramen brand)
- 6 large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon tony cachere's creole seasoning (or any creole seasoning you have on hand)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (I use Texas Pete)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break noodles in half inside of packet.
- Make noodles as directed on package.
- While noodles are preparing, heat a small pan over medium heat.
- Add butter and shrimp.
- Season with garlic powder, creole seasoning,and black pepper.
- Cook shrimp for about 4 mins (until pink).
- When noodles are done drain them leaving about 1/4 cup of the water and place in a bowl.
- Add seasoning packet, shrimp out of the pan, and hot sauce (I sometimes add a couple of pinches of the creole seasoning again to the noodle mix).
- Mix together and enjoy =].