1/1 Photo of Spicy Shrimp Pasta (Cream Sauce)
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
A different way to have your pasta and shrimp. It is so delicious and creamy, but you may want to double the recipe for the sauce as it doesnt make alot. There is enough sauce for about 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While making the sauce, cook the pasta.
- 2Put olive oil in sauce pan and let it heat up.
- 3Then add 2 cloves of garlic and shrimp.
- 4Saute for about 2 minutes.
- 5Then add cream, chili powder, cayenne pepper, pepper flakes and salt.
- 6Bring to a boil, and then put heat to medium high.
- 7Combine milk and flour and mix well until there are no lumps.
- 8Add into the sauce to thicken and let boil again.
- 9Simmer for about 3-5 minutes, or until your pasta is done.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp Pasta (Cream Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.4
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 308.9 mg
- Sodium 309.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta