Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A do ahead appetizer that is different. If you love the flavors of sesame oil, lime and ginger you'll make this dish again and again.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled & deviened
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, scraped
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 3 scallions, mince
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare a large pot of boiling water with a pinch of salt. Add shrimp and boil until just pink. Drain and cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients and toss with shrimp.
- Marinate at least 2 hours.
- Served with sliced lime as a garnish.