Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just another recipe that "caught" my eye from one of my old mags...I just LOVE seafood and spicy? Even better! I really wished my family loved spicy food as much as I do...
- 12 ounces crabmeat (surimi) or 12 ounces imitation crabmeat (surimi)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, ripe, cut in small cubes
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut in small cubes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 slices lemons
- 3 slices limes
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, fresh and finely cut
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1 teaspoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper, in small cubes
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate the salad.
- You can add more veggies, finely cut such as green onion, scallions, etc.
- You can substitute the crab meat with shrimp or with lobster cut in small pieces.