Just another recipe that "caught" my eye from one of my old mags...I just LOVE seafood and spicy? Even better! I really wished my family loved spicy food as much as I do...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces crabmeat (surimi) or 12 ounces imitation crabmeat (surimi)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, ripe, cut in small cubes
- 1 medium tomato, cut in small cubes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 slices lemons
- 3 slices limes
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, fresh and finely cut
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1 teaspoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper, in small cubes
- 1Mix all the ingredients.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Refrigerate the salad.
- 4You can add more veggies, finely cut such as green onion, scallions, etc.
- 5You can substitute the crab meat with shrimp or with lobster cut in small pieces.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp or Crab Salad
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 854.3
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 176.9 mg
- Sodium 2352.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 55.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: