From Light & Tasty's August/September 2002 issue, spicy meat is sweetened up with mango sweetness.
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 1 medium mangoes, diced or 1 medium peach, peeled and chopped
- 14.79 ml ketchup
- 113.39 g envelope taco seasoning
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g raw shrimp, peeled and deveined or
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- 354.88 ml coleslaw mix
- 88.74 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine salsa, mango and ketchup; set aside. Ina large resealable plastic bag, combine taco seasoning and oil; add shrimp or chicken. Seal bag and skae to coat.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook shrimp or chicken over medium-high heat until cooked (shrimp will turn pink.) Top tortillas with coleslaw mix, salsa mixture and chicken or shrimp.
- Serve with sour cream.
Very good and spicy. We did not use any chicken in our wrap, only shrimp. I loved the coleslaw mix instead of lettuce. Salsa was very good. Made for ZWT7
This was REALLY good, the whole family loved it. We used chicken AND shrimp (canned) in ours, and the flavor was wonderful. *PAC Autumn 07*