Recipe by ElleFirebrand
From Light & Tasty's August/September 2002 issue, spicy meat is sweetened up with mango sweetness.
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 1 medium mangoes, diced or 1 medium peach, peeled and chopped
- 14.79 ml ketchup
- 113.39 g envelope taco seasoning
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g raw shrimp, peeled and deveined or
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- 354.88 ml coleslaw mix
- 88.74 ml reduced-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine salsa, mango and ketchup; set aside. Ina large resealable plastic bag, combine taco seasoning and oil; add shrimp or chicken. Seal bag and skae to coat.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook shrimp or chicken over medium-high heat until cooked (shrimp will turn pink.) Top tortillas with coleslaw mix, salsa mixture and chicken or shrimp.
- Serve with sour cream.