From Light & Tasty's August/September 2002 issue, spicy meat is sweetened up with mango sweetness.
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 medium mangoes, diced or 1 medium peach, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 (4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined or
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine salsa, mango and ketchup; set aside. Ina large resealable plastic bag, combine taco seasoning and oil; add shrimp or chicken. Seal bag and skae to coat.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook shrimp or chicken over medium-high heat until cooked (shrimp will turn pink.) Top tortillas with coleslaw mix, salsa mixture and chicken or shrimp.
- Serve with sour cream.