Chef #1024529's Note:
A Portuguese shrimp recipe that can be served as an appetizer or as a main meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pot add olive oil and heat then add the garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2Add butter and melt.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients except the shrimp and bring to boil; simmer 5 minutes.
- 4Taste the sauce and add either more wine or hot sauce depending on how spicy you want to make it.
- 5Add shrimp and cook additional 5 minutes.
- 6Serve as is for an appetizer with bread for sauce dipping, or serve along with boiled white rice for a main course.
Browse Our Top Portuguese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Portuguese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp Mozambique
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1208.0
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 542.1 mg
- Sodium 2386.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 79.9 g