Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Portuguese shrimp recipe that can be served as an appetizer or as a main meal.
Make and share this Spicy Shrimp Mozambique recipe from Food.com.
- In pot add olive oil and heat then add the garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add butter and melt.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the shrimp and bring to boil; simmer 5 minutes.
- Taste the sauce and add either more wine or hot sauce depending on how spicy you want to make it.
- Add shrimp and cook additional 5 minutes.
- Serve as is for an appetizer with bread for sauce dipping, or serve along with boiled white rice for a main course.