Recipe by Spree
Easily doubles as a side dish or a main dish. Add extra veggies of choice for more nutritional value.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 green onions, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced ginger
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp (or preference)
- 1⁄2 lb chicken (or preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tsp oil in skillet - med heat.
- Add eggs, stir til scambled and cooked thru, move to plate.
- Add remaining oil to skillet, add onions, ginger - stir often.
- After about a minute, add rice, peas, soy sauce, vinegar, crushed red pepper, (other veggies of choice).
- Stir occasionally, cook about 4-5 minutes.
- Add chicken and shrimp, occasionally stirring until done - about 3 minutes.