Easily doubles as a side dish or a main dish. Add extra veggies of choice for more nutritional value.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 green onions, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced ginger
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1/2 lb shrimp (or preference)
- 1/2 lb chicken (or preference)
- 1Heat 1 tsp oil in skillet - med heat.
- 2Add eggs, stir til scambled and cooked thru, move to plate.
- 3Add remaining oil to skillet, add onions, ginger - stir often.
- 4After about a minute, add rice, peas, soy sauce, vinegar, crushed red pepper, (other veggies of choice).
- 5Stir occasionally, cook about 4-5 minutes.
- 6Add chicken and shrimp, occasionally stirring until done - about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 242.0 mg
- Sodium 491.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar