- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 36 medium shrimp, peeled,deveined,tails removed (approx 1 lb)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 36 tortilla chips (I like to use bite-size Tostadas, very light and cruncy white corn chips)
- cilantro leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Position oven rack 4" from heat.
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix the cumin, chili, garlic, salt and cayenne.
- Sprinkle evenly over shrimp.
- Coat broiler rack with cooking spray.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer on rack.
- Broil until cooked, approx 3 minutes.
- Divide the guacamole evenly among the chips, top with a shrimp and a bit of cilantro.