Recipe by Barefoot Beachcomber
Nice and hot on a cold dreary day!
Top Review by Marie
Had this with Prime rib for our Christmas Eve family dinner. I only used half the butter, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce that it called for and for my taste, it was perfect. I was looking for a baked shrimp dish and this recipe more than filled the bill. Thanks for posting this wonderful tasting recipe!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs large shrimp
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rinse shrimp in cold water, drain well.
- Layer shrimp, leomon slices and onion slices in an ungreased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 20- 25 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Garnish with parsley.