Recipe by Jenn McGowan
I LOVE this meal. I use the frozen, peeled and cleaned shrimp. It makes this go a lot faster. I usually make this when I'm really hungry because it takes almost no time. Once the spaghetti and shimp are cooked, you're eating in five minutes.
Top Review by Indiana Debbie
This was good and is a great meal when you're looking for something fast. I love the idea of cooking the shrimp with the pasta. I think we would have liked it better if I had played around with the amount of spices and lemon a little more.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 24 -30 shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil, to coat
- cayenne pepper
- lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the spaghetti in lots of salted water.
- When the spaghetti is almost done, toss the shrimp right into the pasta water.
- Drain shrimp and spaghetti In the same pan, combine the butter and olive oil.
- Add the garlic and lemon when the butter is melted.
- Add the cayenne pepper make it as hot as you like it.
- Toss the shrimp and spaghetti back into the butter sauce to coat.
- Serve with parmesan cheese, if desired.