I made this for the Super Bowl and I was surprised how good it was. Found the recipe on Paula Deen's Country Cooking show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- butter, for greasing pan
- 2 eggs
- 354.88 ml half-and-half
- 236.59 ml plain yogurt
- 118.29 ml grated swiss cheese
- 78.07 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4.92 ml dried basil, crushed
- 4.92 ml dried oregano, crushed
- 255.14 g angel hair pasta, cooked
- 453.59 g mild salsa, thick and chunky
- 907.18 g shrimp, cleaned,peeled,and deveined
- 118.29 ml grated monterey jack cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 12 by 8-inch pan or glass dish with butter.
- 3Combine the eggs, half-and-half, yogurt, Swiss and feta cheeses, parsley, basil, and oregano in a large bowl, mixing until thoroughly blended.
- 4Spread 1/2 of the cooked pasta evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 5Cover the pasta with the salsa.
- 6Add 1/2 of the shrimp and then cover it with Monterey Jack.
- 7Add the remaining pasta and shrimp.
- 8Spread the egg mixture over top of the casserole.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 10Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp and Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.4
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 312.5 mg
- Sodium 767.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 37.2 g