Easy, easy, easy. And you won't believe the sauce. Careful! This is spicy-hot...if you can't take the heat, adjust the red pepper flakes accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, don't even think of using anything else
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, only the real stuff
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced (with skin)
- 6 -8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce, such as tabasco
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- 1Combine all ingredients except shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2Allow to cool.
- 3Wash, peel, and devein shrimp.
- 4Dry and marinate 8 hours in prepared mixture.
- 5Preheat oven to 300F.
- 6Place shrimp and marinade in a shallow baking dish and bake 10 to 12 minutes, basting twice, until shrimp is cooked.
- 7Serve in soup bowls with lots of crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.8
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 406.0 mg
- Sodium 970.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 47.8 g