Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, easy, easy. And you won't believe the sauce. Careful! This is spicy-hot...if you can't take the heat, adjust the red pepper flakes accordingly.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, don't even think of using anything else
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, only the real stuff
- 1⁄2 lemon, thinly sliced (with skin)
- 6 -8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce, such as tabasco
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Wash, peel, and devein shrimp.
- Dry and marinate 8 hours in prepared mixture.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Place shrimp and marinade in a shallow baking dish and bake 10 to 12 minutes, basting twice, until shrimp is cooked.
- Serve in soup bowls with lots of crusty bread to mop up the juices.