Food Frenzy's Note:
A fiery delectable shrimp dish sure to impress.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups melted butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (recommended -Texas Pete or Frank's)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 lbs unpeeled medium shrimp (be sure to leave shrimp unpeeled until served, if you peel they will lose half the flavor.)
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- French bread, for dipping
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Stir together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper, hot sauce, garlic, and salt.
- 3Pour half this mixture into a large heatproof dish.
- 4Layer half the shrimp and half the lemon slices in the dish; then form a second layer with the remaining shrimp and lemon slices, and pour remaining sauce into the dish.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink, stirring twice.
- 6Pour off the sauce into individual serving dishes.
- 7Serve the shrimp with plenty of French bread for dipping in the spicy butter sauce.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.6
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 554.0 mg
- Sodium 1508.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 58.8 g