Prep 9 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients.
- Drop the shrimp into a paper bag filled with the crumbs/flour/spice mixture.
- Shake the bag to coat the shrimp, and arrange shrimp in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine the butter and mustard and drizzle the mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the shrimp are just cooked do not overcook.
love this shrimp! i used hot sauce with the butter because i didnt have dijon mustard. i am making it again this weekend for dh.
I didn't like the taste of the seasonings very much, although it looked good when it came out in the oven. =)