Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ate it at a party and then tried making it- it came out even better!
- 4 cups of diced boiled peeled new potatoes
- 1 cup of roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup sesame powder
- 2 lemons, juice of (add to taste)
- 4 -5 green chilies, diced deseeded if too spicy
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 inches fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- Method- melt the butter.
- To the melted butter add the cumin and when brown turn off the gas.
- To this add the chilli powder first and then all the other ingrediends and toss together- you can adjust the ammount of lemon juice/salt and chillies to your taste.
- If you do not get readymade toasted sesame toast the seeds in a dry pan till golden brown and powder- this can be stored and used whenever you want.
- Please let me know how you liked this whenever you make it.